Seat Shop sale on Replacement Seat Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's why I deleted the ad, didn't want to break any rules. Did you have a question about something in particular?

I posted an “ad” of sorts for you guys a bit back for Eddie Bauer owners, you guys are the only ones who make a nice oem style cover for us two-tone owners. Good work. You won’t be hearing from any mod lol.

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I posted an “ad” of sorts for you guys a bit back for Eddie Bauer owners, you guys are the only ones who make a nice oem style cover for us two-tone owners. Good work. You won’t be hearing from any mod lol.
I thought you blocked me.................bad idea if you did.

theseatshop

Reaction score
Thanks man! That's feedback I love to hear. Eddie Bauer covers are so good looking!

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks man! That's feedback I love to hear. Eddie Bauer covers are so good looking!
You said your wife was looking for a car so you signed up for this forum and then ran an ad on the first post. Do you really think we are that stupid? Take your ads elsewhere, this forum is not for posting ads. :emotions34:

Frank Wilson

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey 07navi,

I removed that image of our Ad, I was not trying to break any rules. Just wanted to give yall a place to ask questions if you had any. Those Navigator covers are definitely some of the most expensive we sell. The reason being, they're discontinued and when Lincoln did sell them, they were $1000 per piece so they're very expensive for us to create. Hope that clears some of those questions up!

Thanks,
Thanks for coming here. I'll be ordering tonight.