Seat Shop sale on Replacement Seat Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you want to go through the time and trouble, 07, an upholstery shop can replace that side panel, which is probably vinyl for a few bucks if you take the cover off... I was surprised at how cheaply those guys work.
Thanks, I was thinking about doing that . I don't mind taking the cover off and did get some experience with my Excursion already. Maybe in the spring. It's averaging about 45* high temps here in Mt, Shasta Ca. and 25* in the morning.

71Rcode

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I installed Katzkin leather covers in my newer Mustang GT. All weekend project. Looks fantastic! 600 bux on eBay

Aspen03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
For the fun of it i just priced a leather katzkin set on the site for all 3 rows in my 03 w standard stitching option and no special add ons aside for perforated inserts for my heated and cooled seats. $2269... I'll pass. That's less than a grand difference for what I paid for the vehicle

theseatshop

Reaction score
I don't think you are supposed to be pushing your goods on here and smart people shop around anyway.
I'm not pushing anything, just answering questions. If you have anymore questions, just let me know.

mjp2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey 07navi,

I removed that image of our Ad, I was not trying to break any rules. Just wanted to give yall a place to ask questions if you had any. Those Navigator covers are definitely some of the most expensive we sell. The reason being, they're discontinued and when Lincoln did sell them, they were $1000 per piece so they're very expensive for us to create. Hope that clears some of those questions up!

Thanks,
Don't take it personally -- he likes to complain. Put him on ignore like the rest of us and enjoy your time on the forum.

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Don't take it personally -- he likes to complain. Put him on ignore like the rest of us and enjoy your time on the forum.
Hang in there, you might learn something and he might be hearing from the mod. None of your biz anyway.........wiseguy

theseatshop

Reaction score
Thanks man haha I'm happy to be here. Trying to decide on what year to get used for my wife. She's ready for an expedition after driving her fusion into the ground haha