Seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

luzcabrera88

Reaction score
I just bought a 2020 expedition with captain seats. I needed 6 seats but the seller told me I could add a seat in the middle for 500. He lies to me and I realized I have to change the hole 2nd row.
someone knows where I can buy the bench seat? In eBay there is only one in black and mines are gray

thanks

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you have cpt chairs, your vehicle can seat 7, do you need to seat 8 passengers? Also, as long as you can find the middle seat section, it shouldn't be too difficult to install. Junkyards are a good way to find, but you maybe able to fund the part number and order it.

OP
OP
L

luzcabrera88

Reaction score
Yes I have captain seats and I need seats for 8. So do you think is possible to install a seat in the middle without taking out the captains seats?

Yupster Dog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes I have captain seats and I need seats for 8. So do you think is possible to install a seat in the middle without taking out the captains seats?
yes other members have done this use the search box top right of this page to find.

If i remember correctly the only thing you need to do is remove armrests on the captain chairs.
If you are lucky maybe a member that has done it will chime in.

Jamaican Cruiser

Reaction score
The seats are three independent seats that can each be moved separately, so logic said you only need the seats and mounting hardware for the middle

Jamaican Cruiser

Reaction score
OP
OP
L

luzcabrera88

Reaction score
yes other members have done this use the search box top right of this page to find.

If i remember correctly the only thing you need to do is remove armrests on the captain chairs.
If you are lucky maybe a member that has done it will chime in.
Thank you so much!!!

OP
OP
L

luzcabrera88

Reaction score
OP
OP
L

luzcabrera88

Reaction score

Latest posts