Self Parking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jholzha

Reaction score
Has anyone used the self parking feature? I’m really excited to try it and was wondering if it really works. Thanks!

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It really works. I have been backing in for years so I can always do it better and faster than the system, but it’s a helluva party trick when others are in the vehicle. And I could see it’d be nice if you were unaccustomed to backing into a spot. Be warned though, it will get you REEEALY close to the cars on either side when making the turn into the spot.

What I can’t do is parallel park, and it also does that really well. It’s been nice on several occasions as I have historically had to pass those spots up as I’m trash at paralleling.

I find it’s like the massaging seats...I wouldn’t pay extra just for that particular feature, but I do occasionally use it and it’s nice when I do.

OP
OP
J

Jholzha

Reaction score
Thanks so much for the replies! I have one on order and my wife was worried about parking it.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
As long as the sensors can find an opening, itll park on any side of the car, this is also the same for the parallel feature as well. The turn signal activates which side the sensors search

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69