shifter parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Little AB

Reaction score
I had to replace my blend door actuator and found this spring lose in the shifter housing. The area it attaches to is broken. It seems to shift fine but I would like to repair this. Does anyone know what it does and is there a replacement part?
Little AB1698882767148.png

OP
OP
L

Little AB

Reaction score
I too need this part. Mine broke at where the pin is protruding out. I heat welded it together but it must be missing the retainer on the back side because it pops back out as soon as I lock the spring in the upper bracket. Does anyone know where to order and what it is called?

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I too need this part. Mine broke at where the pin is protruding out. I heat welded it together but it must be missing the retainer on the back side because it pops back out as soon as I lock the spring in the upper bracket. Does anyone know where to order and what it is called?

Year, make & model?

A Ford dealer or an online part’s catalog website can provide you with the information.