Shirts or stickers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jlw0211

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Originally posted by Remo
I hate to say it, but I'm not really liking any of them...sorry...

it's cool, I just had an idea and told my friend and let him run with it.

Should we have a vote for what sticker or just let you guys buy which ever one you want? Not sure of the price but if you guys do want the stickers you can just deal with my friend directly. I will give out his email address later.

Remo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well, I def appreciate all your effort and I can see the rest of the forum does as well...

Set up a poll to have the forum pick one, it seems like everyone would be happy with any of your designs.

Again, thanks for your work. Its quite admirable.

lakmflx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Originally posted by jlw0211
I had made the same suggestion a while back and didn't get to many respones either, then the post got deleted. Not sure why.

I would still be very interested in getting some made. I have a friend from another club I belong to that does stickers and shirts. I can ask him to come up for a design.

I havent forgotten you.

Problem is that i do NOT own this site i just run it for the owner.

I have mentioned this idea way back when you first brought it up and never heard anything from it.

If we just went ahead without the approval of the owner, who will be paying www.cafepress.com to get these items made and how much will it cost?

Last edited:

jlw0211

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Originally posted by lakmflx
I havent forgotten you.

Problem is that i do NOT own this site i just run it for the owner.

I have mentioned this idea way back when you first brought it up and never heard anything from it.

If we just went ahead without the approval of the owner, who will be paying www.cafepress.com to get these items made and how much will it cost?

I have a friend that has a company that does stickers and shirts, and everyone could just buy them from him. He also did the design of the stickers.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
expresspedition