Spark plugs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2021Expy

Reaction score
So doing some work on the Expy. Not putting plugs in until I get it tuned. Are you all running the NGK Iridiums and if so which ones? Much appreciated for the input and happy Friday.

OP
OP
2021Expy

2021Expy

Reaction score
They are an upgrade to oem Iridium plugs for like modified engines and such. Just was wondering what people were using here.

Alwaysthinkin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So doing some work on the Expy. Not putting plugs in until I get it tuned. Are you all running the NGK Iridiums and if so which ones? Much appreciated for the input and happy Friday.
Check out this post (it covers some other stuff but skim through until you hit @LokiWolf posts and then start looking for spark plug talk).

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
What @Alwaysthinkin said...

These are the plugs I recommend. Stock, do 0.031, tuned or always run 93 and hard, do 0.028.

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score

These are the plugs I recommend. Stock, do 0.031, tuned or always run 93 and hard, do 0.028.

I can concur with Loki, these are the plugs I've used and I actually just ordered another set, just about time to replace them again.

ROBERT BONNER

Full Access Members
Reaction score

I replaced my OEM with the Ruthenium's as LokiWolf stated. My '20 did some "trailer hitching" a couple of times at 45K, that's when I changed them. It has run great ever since.