Special tools for ReadyLift lift kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SigepKat

Reaction score
Are any needed? I'm looking to do this to my '16 this weekend and what to make sure I've got everything I need. I read the threads about doing this lift a few months ago, but now I can't find them.

Thanks!
CM

limitedex

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Air tools! And a floor jack to align the rear struts back into place. Easy peasy.

Supeman

Reaction score
No special tools are needed i went a complete different direction with my install took maybe 3 hours and that was with needing to make a couple trips to my buddies house for 1 1/8 socket but i was able to get everything in and out without completely taking the struts out was very easy good instructions with pictures if u need them i installed 33 12.5/r17 Nitto mud grapplers and they rub at half turn but full turn there is no rubbing i cant see how a 35” tire would fit but my 03 eb is 2wd just wanted to give it a different look and it worked im going on about 5 months with mine installed and no problems just giving my 2 cents but it is very easy to install I actually bought my lift from amazon as an open box and paid $180 with next day shipping and the box was ripped but everything was still sealed in the plastic but i feel it would be worth $400

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r98exp1