Splice & Dice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Explor2Exped

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Was bored tonight so I decided to work on a little project.

LED map lamp, tell me what ya guys think...

SDC12309.jpg
SDC12311.jpg

FtLaudBlkGT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Definitely lights up the truck.. I did the whole LED conversion and there's so much more light in the car.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Definitely lights up the truck.. I did the whole LED conversion and there's so much more light in the car.

+1 on the light output...the visors are so bright...we cant get close enough to see if something flew in our eyes!!! you have to stay back or you'll go blind...

OP
OP
Explor2Exped

Explor2Exped

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would do the rest of the lights in LED too...

Yeah I'm definitely going to LED the rest of the truck. I'm also going to replace the floor neons with LEDS. So much brighter & better blue quality. Do ya think I'm over killing it with the blue? hah...

FtLaudBlkGT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah I'm definitely going to LED the rest of the truck. I'm also going to replace the floor neons with LEDS. So much brighter & better blue quality. Do ya think I'm over killing it with the blue? hah...

Personally I am not a fan of blue lighting, I only do white LED and HIDs... Blue distorts colors way too much.