Spline small diameter lug nuts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MattG

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My understanding is the '22 Expedition and the '22 F150 both have same bolt pattern and thread size. Making sure as I am swapping wheel/tire combos seasonally between the vehicles. From what I've read, this seems to be correct, no?

As one of my sets of wheels are Saleen F150, they cannot use stock lug nuts as the key won't fit as the wheel is to narrow in the area. I need to go to the spline lug with the narrow spline key.

To be sure, M14x1.5 with 2.0" length?

I'm going McGard PVD black or Gorilla black. I won't need to use these particular wheels or spline lugs during salt season as they are fair weather use only.

Frank Wilson

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My understanding is the '22 Expedition and the '22 F150 both have same bolt pattern and thread size. Making sure as I am swapping wheel/tire combos seasonally between the vehicles. From what I've read, this seems to be correct, no?

As one of my sets of wheels are Saleen F150, they cannot use stock lug nuts as the key won't fit as the wheel is to narrow in the area. I need to go to the spline lug with the narrow spline key.

To be sure, M14x1.5 with 2.0" length?

I'm going McGard PVD black or Gorilla black. I won't need to use these particular wheels or spline lugs during salt season as they are fair weather use only.
I'm not sure on the size, but , just be aware that gorillas spline lugs have a a small bevel that doesn't contact the entire mounting surface of many alloy rims.

OP
OP
M

MattG

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you are meaning the taper or acorn, that's what I need.