Steering column parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

austinhclark

Reaction score
Hello. I just recently bought a 2006 XLT (literally 2 days ago). It's in pretty good condition but I am looking for a specific part that I can't find anywhere. On the steering column, there looks like there used to be a cover over the gear shift and ignition. Can any one tell me that part number or where to find it? Don't really like looking at the wiring in my steering column. Attached a picture of the area I'm talking about. Appreciate everyone's help.

Attachments

• IMG_8237.JPG
    IMG_8237.JPG
    308.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_8245.JPG
    IMG_8245.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 3

whtbronco

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here's the Ford part nukmber 1L2Z3513AA. I can't find a Ford replacement, but after reading the Dorman reviews on Amazon I'm not sure I'd buy it actually. I have tried quite a few Dorman parts of the years. Only twice have been pleased and both were entirely metal parts for my sons Ranger. The console armrest mount and the door latch cable ends for the small rear doors. Dorman nailed both of those with a truly excellent product.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waleedalmadani