Superchips Max Micro Tuner 1715

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rex450se

Full Access Members
Reaction score
First off I would like to apologize to the guys who enquired about this a few weeks ago and I said it was sold. The guy at work backed out after telling me for a few weeks that he wanted it. I have since deleted the PM's so I don't remember who you are.

I have a Superchips MAX Micro Tuner part #1715 for Ford 1996-2003 V8 and V10 gas E & F series and SUV except 02-03 Explorer and Mountaineer. Works on the 4.6L, 5.4L and 6.8L. I had this on my wife's 1998 Expedition and it worked great. It can also be used to read your check engine light codes. Includes manual for use as a code reader and as a tuner and the box. Takes about 10 minutes to do and works great. Can adjust shift points, top speed limiter, rev limiter, and change tire size and gear ratio. Some adjustments not available on all models. This is Vin unlocked and ready to plug and play in your vehicle. I am asking $130 shipped.

Victor

OP
OP
rex450se

rex450se

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes I did. It's only for Expy's up to 2002. And its sold. I need to edit this when I get on the computer next time, my phone won't let me.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta