Sync 3 w/Waze update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bobmbx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Now that the Synce3/Waze integration has been out for a while and I've used it quite a bit, I gotta say I am impressed. At first, it was glitchy and didn't seem to integrate well, but there must have been some overnight auto-update at some point because one day (months ago, actually), it started working like you think it should be. The touch response is good, it understands voice commands, hooks up to my IPhone like a boss every time.

It is a bit wonky on routing, but thats not unique among GPS navigators. I think thats my only criticism.

How has your experience been?

Dorzak

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Waze is supposed to route around delays and I think some of the wonkiness in routing is related.

Only problem I have with it is it doesn’t seem to work with the mic to do searches.

Munkiebunz3

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I use android auto and plug my phone into the USB port. I will use the voice integration if Google maps and use waze on my phone (cup holder mount) to give me traffic alerts & I scroll around on that map at lights if it's really heavy. For the most part Google maps uses the same or very similar route waze does. Apple maps still sending people into the middle of the ocean?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frank1971