The $200 98 Expy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jason Tyrrell

Jason Tyrrell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You might want to measure your driveline angles...

Driveline angles are good I only lifted it 2 inches in the rear, The front might be a 1 1/2" to 2 inches over stock and I lowered the front differential for the CV joint angle.

Texpedition45

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Driveline angles are good I only lifted it 2 inches in the rear, The front might be a 1 1/2" to 2 inches over stock and I lowered the front differential for the CV joint angle.

Any issues with the lower or upper balljoints?

And any plans to sell a diff drop bracket kit? :D

John Christopher

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My gosh I forgot most Important part of the build it was actually the first thing to be done I had the Ford dealership install a new 5.4 in it
I was surprised to see that you put a brand new motor in the truck. I guess you plan to keep it a long time. You do some nice work. How much do you have in the vehicle?

OP
OP
Jason Tyrrell

Jason Tyrrell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's really hard to find an older low mileage vehicle I found this one and the body wasn't bad and interior wasn't bad at all so I just decided that I want a low mile vehicle I'll just have to build it myself. That and I don't like the newer stuff is too flimsy too much electronics. I did find some paperwork in the glove box that the transmission was recently replaced it has less than 10,000 on it so that's a plus there too.
Total cost with purchase price the engine and all the other stuff I've done I'm into this at $9k

John Christopher

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's a good price considering the truck has a new engine and nearly new trans. When you look at the price of the new vehicles it's a bargain. I'm sure it will give you get many years of service.