The basics can make a huge difference.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slo-ryd

Full Access Members
Reaction score
When I bought the Expo it drove somewhat rough and choppy with quite a bit of body pitch and roll. I figured that was due to being top heavy and a truck to boot.

I was wrong.

The previous owner had mounted 10-ply LT tires instead of the recommended 4-ply replacements. That coupled with the 92k miles OEM shocks was the entire problem.

Last week I installed 4 new Monroe Reflex shocks and today we put on a new set of road force balanced Michelin LTX A/T2 tires.
I can only describe the difference as dramatic. The truck rides much smoother and handles better than I ever imagined possible.

If your looking for a great bang for the buck upgrade, simlpy replacing the factory shocks can really make driving your Expo alot more enjoyable.

XLTman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nice expidition looks well cared for. Damn mine has bags and tilts from side to side if i slightley swerve.Man i dident know getting brakes changed would cost me 400 plus bucks changed i needed new pads and rotars and brake team said i needed only ford brake pads but oh well

Buck Nasty

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nice work! Michelin's are the $hit. If the new A/T2's are anything like the originals...They'll go forever!