Thinking of going CRAZY!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ghettoracer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok, since Im the avid gamer, Im thinking of putting in an Xbox 360 in my truck. Crazy yet? Nope. This part is crazy, Im also thinking of putting one of those large satellite dishes on the top that looks like a cargo carrier on the roof rack to get streaming internet and video so I can play Xbox live on the go. What do you think?

2blackfordrides

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Im installing a ps3 in my truck and i looked into alot of different options.... What i found is that the mifis thru cell phones have a higher bit rate.... But u only get like 5gbs amonth for 60bux and if ur playing online with the graphics and all, it will eat that 5 gbs in about 3 rounds or so of play( modern ware fare 2...lol) ne who i was told the satelitte has got slower speed becuz of relying on the location of the satelitte... Especially when moving..... Maybe some food for thot but im still gonna get a mifi for wifi in my truck but if i stop to play the ps3... It will be someplace with free wifi...lol

trdragons44

Full Access Members
Reaction score
between an 360 and a ps3 and all the downloading (10 - 15 movies at 1.5 gb/per + normal browsing)ive down over the month, ive personally only used 21 gb or so comcast says, and thats playin every night with CoD WaW and mw2