Third Row Seat Add to 08 Expe XLT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

gwells

Reaction score
Must have been the stripped model

I have the storage crap in the back like the picture posted without the third row seat. Not sure how the pics posted here help me but if someone has pics "with" the third row seat (power and manual). Please post on this thread. I need the mounting points front and rear for the Third row seat and the seat belt mounting points. Thanks.

OP
OP
G

gwells

Reaction score
I appreciate the offer but I don't know if differences between 2nd and 3rd? BTW Sharp ride.

911jason

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not sure how the pics posted here help me but if someone has pics "with" the third row seat (power and manual).

He probably posted them because I had said I didn't know they even came without 3rd row seats or with the center console removed.

RI-Matt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
gwells, sorry for getting this thread off topic. Can you post a pic or two of what the third row area looks like without the storage covers in? I will grab a few pics of mine showing the attachment points this weekend ( if it ever stops raining). I do know if yours is not an EL the seat belts mount to the pillar and not the roof.

Matt

RI-Matt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
gwells, Check out these diagrams for the mounting locations of the seat and seat belts.

Matt

Attachments

• Third Row.JPG
    Third Row.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 492
  • Third Row Belt.JPG
    Third Row Belt.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 507
OP
OP
G

gwells

Reaction score
Awesome info

No problem RI-Matt. It made me look on ebay for pics but no luck. The diagrams are awesome. Are there any of the area behind where the seat belt bolt 7 goes into? I will post pics tomorrow of the cargo area with everything removed and also the area behind the rear column plastic piece. I am going to go to the local junk yard and see if I can find the seat belts and get them installed before I find the third row seat. Maybe I'll get lucky and find the third row?!?! It's been raining here in Florida but we need it badly. Is it possible to buy the technical repair CD for the 08 expe? I have the CD for my 2000. I appreciate your help with this.

OP
OP
G

gwells

Reaction score
Floor pis and driver column below. I found that the little plastic plate on IMG_0006 is the feed through for belt down to the tension-er that bolts down by the fuel reset switch/button. I also have the holes for the floor mount of the seat belt per your third row belt picture. I will need the column piece with the mounting hole for the seat belt as well as the hard ware.

Attachments

• IMG_0003rev.jpg
    IMG_0003rev.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 678
  • IMG_0004rev.jpg
    IMG_0004rev.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 1,050
  • IMG_0006rev.jpg
    IMG_0006rev.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 420
Last edited: