Third Row Seat Add to 08 Expe XLT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

gwells

Reaction score
years/models that will work

Does any one specifically know what years and models will work for the seat belts on the 08 expedition XLT? I have been searching for 07-11 Expe and same year Lincoln Nav? Is this true and are other compatible? Same goes for the third row seat itself. The third Gen is rare in junk yards which is good i guess. Just want to make sure of all my options.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
navs the same year will work...but i think 2nd gens will work as well for seat belts

OP
OP
G

gwells

Reaction score
FREEWAY, Sorry to dismiss your offer to take pics. If you think the 2nd Gen will work for any of this pics are welcome. Any help is greatly appreciated. I have little removable plates near the rear of each side of the cargo area, where the secondary A/C is on the passenger one side and the fuel related stuff on the drivers side. Look like where the seat belt may go to where the tension-er would reside. Again thanks for your help.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that sound like the setup i have in my 04...2nd gen...i dont know if i want to take the pics anymore...that was a cold diss...lol i can take the pic tomorrow for you and post them up

OP
OP
G

gwells

Reaction score
Sorry, with safety I did not want to have to second guess if it will or will not work. Pictures should tell the tale.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i wasnt able to take pics yesterday like i hoped...didnt leave work until 9pm...

911jason

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't know if this is a dumb idea, but you might try searching for the year Expedition you are looking for pics from on Carmax. They tend to have tons of pictures of each vehicle, like 30+ last time I looked. Don't know if the pictures would cover what you need, but can't hurt to try.

OP
OP
G

gwells

Reaction score
Not at all dumb. I tried but I'm looking for pics from inside looking at the seat belts for the third row seat. For both gen 2 and gen 3 for comparison. I may have found a picture of an 08 with the passenger side seat belt barely visible. The 06 on the site doesn't have any pictures yet. Good idea 911jason.

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
gwells not sure if it will help but if you look here http://expeditionforum.com/showthread.php?t=14350
its not a pic, but the last video/country video. you can see where the 3rd row belts connect (passenger side) and where it goes when seats are folded down(driver side). this is on a 2nd gen hope this helps.

OP
OP
G

gwells

Reaction score
yes this helps. looks like it is the same as mine (gen 3). I hope this helps with parts availability. Thanks.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castawaypaul