This means I have to sell it now, right?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
the crappy thing is that you know you can't just buy an 'I'. You'll need the whole badge, which due to Covid will be $140 and 4.5 weeks to get.

lv2drive

Full Access Members
Reaction score
in all seriousness -

is the I the same font / size from the Limited? for what it’s worth i’ve got my letters in a pile if you want my I - hell i’ll give you both of them -

OP
OP
aggiegrad05

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
in all seriousness -

is the I the same font / size from the Limited? for what it’s worth i’ve got my letters in a pile if you want my I - hell i’ll give you both of them -
Hmmmm, I don’t know but that’s interesting (and generous). I just picked it up from being serviced yesterday so I plan to call the dealer this morning and see if they want to blame their car wash and cover it for me. If not, I may send you a direct message and see if we can work something out.

lv2drive

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hmmmm, I don’t know but that’s interesting (and generous). I just picked it up from being serviced yesterday so I plan to call the dealer this morning and see if they want to blame their car wash and cover it for me. If not, I may send you a direct message and see if we can work something out.

no problem / i took mine off when wrapping it / so if it helps i’ve got no need for them other than ebaying, which i can’t imagine i will ever get around to

OP
OP
aggiegrad05

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
no problem / i took mine off when wrapping it / so if it helps i’ve got no need for them other than ebaying, which i can’t imagine i will ever get around to
Welp, the dealer wont cover it but they will gladly order me a full badge (as @5280tunage suggested) for $106. (EDIT: found a pair of the full set, one for each door, on EBay for $14…I’ll give those a whirl first.)

And sadly, I checked and because this is the wide badge on the driver's door, not the liftgate, your Limited "I"s wont work. I do appreciate the offer, though.

Last edited: