Those that have had the cam phasers replaced

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MxRacer965

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The 7.3 has VVT or VCT or whatever terminology you want to put on it. It will have cam phasers. Of this there's no doubt, there's video or two of one opened up.
If the 6.8 is going to be in an F150, let alone a Mustang (and it will be in trucks at least, a good friend works at the truck plant at Claycomo and has confirmed that late this year trucks will be starting to get that engine), it WILL have to have VCT to achieve economy standards. And who knows how much worse THAT crap will be with the new dictatorship...errr administration in the what!? house.

In just a few short weeks gas will be $4.50/gallon again and we’ll all be selling our rigs since it will be another mortgage payment to fill them up. I’m not optimistic about the upcoming years.

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm kinda hoping canada sanctions us, they should in order to get their investments back...how dumb.

Rossue

Reaction score
China bombs used to mean crappy trailer tires. Anyone old enough to remember the TV series Hawaii 5-0 and arch-villian Wo-Fat? Fiction has become reality again. And now we have someone in charge who likes their money. Just like the Universities in Australia who silence dissent over Human Rights issues in People's Republic because they get a lot of money from Hsi & Co(my). University of PA reportedly got $100M from mainland too with zero transparency. It's bad and getting worse.

flying68

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Checked mine...8/2019. Theoretically phasers shouldn’t be an issue then??? Must also have been one of the last of the 2019 model year? I can’t imagine they would have made that many more since the next model year vehicles were probably hitting the lots shortly after that, right?
Expedition / Navigator switch over model years in late November so August is like the last quarter of production.

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Respectfully, I wish you would. I wish someone, like our good friends and neighbors would talk some sense into these morons, red and blue. The stroke of one pen and billions of $$$ and 10's of thousands of jobs lost, timing couldn't be any better too.

Gumby

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Respectfully, I wish you would. I wish someone, like our good friends and neighbors would talk some sense into these morons, red and blue. The stroke of one pen and billions of $$$ and 10's of thousands of jobs lost, timing couldn't be any better too.
Dude...its a shit show. Like for real. Our company had some work in the KXL (we're a pipeline company) and now ****** gone. Although we have known it for a while now, its still ****** and of course our Prime Minister "we understand the decision..." Like is he on the same planet as the rest of us?? FFS...