Timberline delivered last night, potential issues?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BSarchet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just checked ours and I have a similar situation with the dash speaker cover. I hadn’t noticed it until I saw yours.

Rob6805

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Take it back. Many states have laws for new vehicle purchases that allows the customer to return the vehicle after so many days.

OP
OP
R

rbelltx

Reaction score
Take it back. Many states have laws for new vehicle purchases that allows the customer to return the vehicle after so many days.
Texas - no vehicle returns like some other states. The Lemon Law could work but it would have to fail to be fixed 4 times within a certain time frame, have a safety hazard that’s failed to be fixed once, or be at the shop for 30 days within the first 2 years. I will say: this is one thing I don’t like about Texas law. A vehicle should be able to be returned, especially if there’s a good reason to do so.

If someone knows another way, please let me know.

m3olsen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That is exactly how the speaker cover looks on my Timberline.
My speaker cover looks exactly the same too. 8/22 build SPP. I was wondering about it. Interesting that many are seeing the same thing.

sixstring

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Did you order this vehicle or was it on the lot? If I ordered a vehicle and it came in with 28 miles, I be concerned.

Also, some of those issues are on the front drivers side. I would look very hard and inspect (or have inspected) for repaired damage.

mrmustang

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Did you order this vehicle or was it on the lot? If I ordered a vehicle and it came in with 28 miles, I be concerned.

Also, some of those issues are on the front drivers side. I would look very hard and inspect (or have inspected) for repaired damage.
Mileage is not an issue, as Ford randomly pulls vehicles from the end of the production line and road tests them. There should have been a sticker, or a letter designating this when the truck was delivered to the dealer, and then the new end user. Or, the vehicle needed to be road tested by the delivery dealer if there was something that did not pass their QC checks before delivery.

Bill

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would guess maybe they piled crap in them at Kentucky while they sat for half a year and that dented the seats.....