Time for a vehicle wrap. Anyone know photoshop?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

x5TA1NERx

Reaction score
I want to wrap my 2018 Limited from the chrome strip down. The vehicle is black now so I'm thinking a gloss gray color to match the dark part of the wheels. Like a gunmetal color. Can anyone mock this up in photoshop? I'd like to see it before I commit. I planning to chrome delete to gloss black too.

Any other colors that would look good with the stock wheels? I have 172k miles and am waiting for the 2026's to come out before getting a new one. This will hopefully hold me over from buying something sooner.

Photo of my last expy I wrapped.
IMG_20180307_184329.jpg

HILLY

Reaction score
Very interested in how this turns out. I've had the same thoughts with my black truck. One thing I haven't looked into it the cost of a complete wrap, I've heard that this can get into the $5k - $6k realm?

Also, what is the realistic longevity of a wrap and how do they hold up to road rash? Anything as good as PPF (self healing)?

Last edited:
OP
OP
x5TA1NERx

x5TA1NERx

Reaction score
Very interested in how this turns out. I've had the same thoughts with my black truck. One thing I haven't looked into it the cost of a complete wrap, I've heard that this can get into the $5k - $6k realm?

Also, what is the realistic longevity of a wrap and how do they hold up to road rash? Anything as good as PPF (self healing)?
It's actually easy to do but is very time consuming. Watch ckwraps on YouTube. Christian is awesome! A roll of vynil is somewhere between $600 and $1500. Just depends on style and color. There are self healing wraps too. My blue truck looked perfect still after 2 years even with taking it through a car wash weekly which I shouldn't have done. You'll likely get 4-5 years before it starts to go awry.

CraZcracker

Reaction score
Your best bet would be to ask this on Reddit r/photoshop and let the wizards knock it out in less than 5min of posting***