Time will tell

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sjwelds

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Been running Accel cops on my 06 F150 for several years now. No problems yet.

However, I kept the factory ones when I did plugs on the 08 Expedition. Put new boots and coil wires on tho.

johnboneske

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I got mine off Amazon for about $35/shipped. Have had them in for about 40k miles and not one issue. Had them in my last Expedition too, had about 80k on them when I sold it.

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
There were only a few reviews on Amazon about them going on fire, so you shouldn't have a problem, and if you do, the money you saved will cover the Dupli-color spray to touch up the hood.

How many of the American-made Ford ones have you had catch fire?

Remember that the American you screw out of a job may come back to screw you over one day. Oh yea, but you saved money.

HawkX66

Semper Fi!
Reaction score
There were only a few reviews on Amazon about them going on fire, so you shouldn't have a problem, and if you do, the money you saved will cover the Dupli-color spray to touch up the hood.

Remember that the American you screw out of a job may come back to screw you over one day. Oh yea, but you saved money.
Only took you a couple of days to come back with that... You're talking to the wrong guy about buying American made. I'm just not dumb enough to allow someone to screw me while yelling be Patriotic and buy American. Let me guess, Union Steward right? Putting our country right in the crapper with every grievance filed. Be proud.

johnboneske

Full Access Members
Reaction score

I do want to and try to buy American, but is all your stuff American made? How about your TV? Cell phone? DVD player? Appliances? We as Americans have screwed ourselves out of jobs for YEARS wanting more more more. Then when those jobs went overseas we gave a shit.... I am all for buy American, but the COP's are made in another country, even the Motorcraft, and Accel ones...

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wasn't the vehicle with the most % american parts these days something like a Toyota or a Bimmer from some Carolina or Tennessee plant??

Add in obfuscated ownership, and half the time you can't tell no more where your money actually ends up... probably in a British or Swiss bank, in an account held by some Russian robber baron or Saudi princeling --- who's hiding it there from HIS taxman (or whatever dues/tithes he was supposed to kick up the chain of command to his sinister bosses)

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The Russian doesn't have to hide a dime, he's got a get out of jail free card from Mr trumpet! The Saudis are laughing all the way to the bank of Sudan with all those wheel barrows of cash from our gas guzzlers like my 10 mpg wonder. We're all for 100 percent made in the good old USA stuff, but tell the truth guys, do you have the scratch for a $2,000 iPhone? That or higher is what they'd cost made here. Their at a grand now made in China. Wages for most will never rise preportionaly for inflation, and rising product prices. It's so expensive here in the Bay Area, I don't go out to eat at restaurants anymore. $100.00 for dinner for 2 is too rich for me! And that's with no booze.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The Russian doesn't have to hide a dime, he's got a get out of jail free card from Mr trumpet! The Saudis are laughing all the way to the bank of Sudan with all those wheel barrows of cash from our gas guzzlers like my 10 mpg wonder. We're all for 100 percent made in the good old USA stuff, but tell the truth guys, do you have the scratch for a $2,000 iPhone? That or higher is what they'd cost made here. Their at a grand now made in China. Wages for most will never rise preportionaly for inflation, and rising product prices. It's so expensive here in the Bay Area, I don't go out to eat at restaurants anymore. $100.00 for dinner for 2 is too rich for me! And that's with no booze.

The Russian works for and lives in terror of the same bosses as Mr. Trump

Wages don't even figure into the price of $1000+ smartphones... because they're assembled the same way from the same list of components as $60 smartphones, same labor just newer hardware and bigger margins for all involved

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ain't that the truth. It's a legal mofia, like back in the day. But nowadays all the top crooks figured ways to do it legally. And theirs not a damn thing like back then you can do about it. They don't blow up your house, or store, About 8 years back when I found out my water/garbage bill had jumped to $80.00 every 2 months, I called my city water company, and when I said cut off my trash pickup, I don't need it, they replied, if we cut off the garbage, we cut off the water! Modern day Mafia at work. Thanks to your city, and elected officials! Well their you go.