To FX4 or not....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wakeboarder

Full Access Members
Reaction score
OP
OP
Deftones

Deftones

Reaction score
I would like adaptive cruise control as I enjoy it on my wife's Santa Fe, but this is not (and was not) a deal breaker.

Bo Simmons

Reaction score
Looks like it is pulled because I bought it. I am still showing the page but must be cached. Yeah I would have to look at the numbers again to see exactly what price was minus TTL.

Edit: Ok I got it for $54955, before trade in, down payment and TTL.

I got a similar FX4 XLT with A202 package for about the same number in the suburbs of Atlanta GA. I priced four 4x4 XLts but only 1 of them was this Fx4 with the offroad and camera package. In the end, I thought I'd like the cameras just for parking this big beast and I was right. Despite having owned a 2004 expedition for the last 16 years I swear this one seems bigger and higher and maybe because it looks so brand new scarier to park .. I'm glad I have the cameras. The 4x4 was a planned move out west - not for anything I needed in Atlanta. The only option I sort of regret not getting is the Variable Cruise Control but I think I'll skip trying to have that added.

Password

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I got a similar FX4 XLT with A202 package for about the same number in the suburbs of Atlanta GA. I priced four 4x4 XLts but only 1 of them was this Fx4 with the offroad and camera package. In the end, I thought I'd like the cameras just for parking this big beast and I was right. Despite having owned a 2004 expedition for the last 16 years I swear this one seems bigger and higher and maybe because it looks so brand new scarier to park .. I'm glad I have the cameras. The 4x4 was a planned move out west - not for anything I needed in Atlanta. The only option I sort of regret not getting is the Variable Cruise Control but I think I'll skip trying to have that added.
The only thing I use the cameras for is to check if I'm centered in the parking spot.

OP
OP
Deftones

Deftones

Reaction score
I have a tight squeeze into my garage next to my wife's vehicle, so that is main use. Haven't been able to take this off road yet. :(