Tornado hit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marlinpruett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
IMG-6961.jpg

IMG-6967.jpg

Last Thursday morning two trees blown down side wiped my Expedition....sick!
IMG-6975.jpg
Right rear tail light gone.
House was destroyed too. Going to move to apartment for3-6 months while house is rebuilt.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh man I’m so sorry to hear. The Expy looks like it can be fixed with a new tail lamp and new glass panels but may be a total out....the back part that bent is plastic and can be knocked back out....it’s fate will depend on what you decide and insurance. As far as the house don’t know what to say that’s a much harder burden......stay strong friend. That’s what insurance is for right?

Last edited:

creef14

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Glad you are safe. All else can be replaced. Good luck!!

This is sometimes the hardest thing to remember after these situations, but it's always the most important to remember. Glad you and the family are okay.

On the bright side homeowners insurance over pays for everything, in a few months your house will be nicer than ever.

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Glad you are getting a replacement truck! Still, it didn't hit the house but it's a mess to clean up.....when you aren't planning on it. Glad your family was safe.

jeff

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle shopping is always fun, good luck. It doesn’t take much to total them these days with how much $$$ simple parts are and how shops Jack rates for insurance repair. Had my motor mounts and fenders not been jacked along with airbags on my old red truck after the accident I would have bought it back from the insurance and fixed it myself.....with airbags going off it was just too much work so I got a different truck.

My friend’s beautiful 2013 Taurus SHO got in a minor accident with windshield damage and airbags went off. They totaled it out right away.

Last edited: