Total loss!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

Early this morning driving to help my buddy with some moving, some ******** in a Suburban decided to forget to brake behind me on the e-way during a traffic jam, plowed right into me going 60! Buckled the frame , hit so hard crushed the spare sittin under the car ..sheet metal buckled up into my Expy and tore the 3rd row seat upwards...leaving a huge whole in the back floor.....gas tank was punctured also so smell of gas immedietly lingered in the cabin afterward . He hit so hard the back doors were forced inward and were pinned shut and the frame was visibly twisted down! Thank god no one was hurt ... very close call. I hit my head on the steering wheel but other than that im fine. Our Expy held up well though ...2nd row seats were untouched ....besides the doors being buckled inward . Mechanic that towed it away did an overlook of the vehicle and I was told to the best of his knowledge my Expy was most likely a gonner :0(...Just thought I'd share with you guys. Guess I wont be here much any more . Just maybe in the market for a new 2003 fairly soon now so hopefully I'll be back. C ya
JTP
Former 2000 Expedition Eddie Bauer 4x2 owner

abbyzdad

Reaction score
JTP
glad no one was hurt. not too many rigs will take a 60 mph hit without damage to the pass. areas. you can still visit while looking for that '03.

good luck, brian