Towing mirror questions 2020-2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CASPEROKC

Reaction score
I have a 30’ TT and have never been able to get the BLIS to activate with it. Be interested to know if your TT is less than 8’ wide or the distance from the front of the TT to the hatch. My guess is the width of the trailer or limited distance between the sensors in the lights and the front of the trailer is not great enough to allow the system to see clearly.

Wayne Decker

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 30’ TT and have never been able to get the BLIS to activate with it. Be interested to know if your TT is less than 8’ wide or the distance from the front of the TT to the hatch. My guess is the width of the trailer or limited distance between the sensors in the lights and the front of the trailer is not great enough to allow the system to see clearly.

Mine is 8'6" wide, 26' long. Front of trailer is maybe 3' to the hatch.

I find the set procedures a bit confusing. It took a couple tries to get it right.

FryerTime

Reaction score
just bumping a tow mirror thread. Has anyone found OEM style towing mirrors for the current generation? I'd love to be done with the ratchet style mirrors but I haven't had any luck in finding some. K-Source said they have no intention of manufacturing any. Bummer.

mrmustang

Full Access Members
Reaction score
just bumping a tow mirror thread. Has anyone found OEM style towing mirrors for the current generation? I'd love to be done with the ratchet style mirrors but I haven't had any luck in finding some. K-Source said they have no intention of manufacturing any. Bummer.

duneslider

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have the ratchet clip on tow mirrors and would def go for a nice OEM looking type set like on the F150's but the clip ons seem to work fine and in close to 10 years of using them I haven't had a problem.