Trying to get speaker box ideas for my 04 EB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
I stuck with a 10" boston acoustics sub mounted in a thunderform enclosure so as not to take up any space. This driver was designed for .5 cu ft volume sealed enclosure so it is perfect for this application. I mounted a boston acoustics amp under my passenger seat. I have pics of it in my garage. It is a very clean sounding sub, not the least bit "boomy". It defies belief that you can get this quality bass from such a small enclosure. It blends very well with the other speakers.

Obviously you will not win any spl competitions with just 1 - 10" sub but it gets loud enough to shake the cars next to you if you so desire..

By the way the thunderform driver that comes with the enclosure had a nasty 10db peak centered near 42hz which made it very boomy and impossible to blend properly.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my center console also has the functions for the rear...a/c...music...volume...plus i store stuff in the compartment (nav disc, manuals, radar, electric tape)...i'm going to buy some more wiring...try to put my amp under the 2nd row middle seat and call it a day...save up for another amp/tweets and add them to the system...

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
One day I'm going to get my 2 10' mounted in a hidden box some where in this truck. The biggest interior I've ever had and i can't seem to hide to 10's neatly.:crazy:

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
picture.php

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hers my setup/ lazy but clean

2 kenwood 10's 1000w max in a superbass probox

picture.php

kenwood 1000w amp