Tuning Fun - Sub 5 Second - On Corn!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sunflowergirl

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The 150 is lighter, and an actual E-Locker, vs ELSD with simulated lock mode.

A Max isn’t getting below 5 without Ethanol on board.

I know you are on 35’s, but have you got any Dragy or track runs on yours? The App Store apps that use the phones GPS or cars OBD info are not accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Not yet. Saving up for one. I just do 0-60 Lookups from datalogs. Fastest I’ve gotten her is 5.8 but tht was on 93 perf version 7.11. Haven’t checked e30 yet. Still only on 2nd revision. Not bad for a 6 speed EL on 35s IMO

Mike Wolfe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sorry for the delayed response! Got banned for a bit because somebody reported my posts.

Anybody want to take a guess as to who?

Haha! They let me come back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
What is wrong with your posts
Find your data informative:33:

OP
OP
LokiWolf

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not yet. Saving up for one. I just do 0-60 Lookups from datalogs. Fastest I’ve gotten her is 5.8 but tht was on 93 perf version 7.11. Haven’t checked e30 yet. Still only on 2nd revision. Not bad for a 6 speed EL on 35s IMO

Not bad AT All! You will love the Dragy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
LokiWolf

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
What is wrong with your posts
Find your data informative:33:

There is a user on here who drives a 20 year old Expedition who hasn’t caught up with the times. He trolls the 3rd Gen and 4th Gen area talking bad about the EcoBoost, with zero Data to back it up. I correct him and make him look bad. He keeps reporting my posts. Eventually the admins just disabled me. We are straight now. I am going to try my hardest to not engage with him.

My info is from 1st hand knowledge, and 100’s of hours logging. Not a rookie.

OP
OP
LokiWolf

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ya
Live in western AZ
Hard to find E85 here
Pumps state "CONTAINS A MINIMUM OF 51% ETHANOL"
Wish true E85 was easily available here
Purchased the HPVI2 with 4 credits to play with our 2020 Explorer ST
Have not used it on our Explorer yet
Wonder what your guy would charge for just a calibration to be used with the HPVI2
Have 5 star tunes in it & our Expy now

302 lives near me, so easy for him to take it for a spin. AZ is a little far!

That is the way VA E85 is too. Never tested it below 72ish though. Was E86 when I tested it yesterday. I test it every other fill up.

He does tunes for those that already own the MPVI2 and credits all the time. MPVI2/RTD is SUCH a better platform than all the others because of the logging.

Adam@ZFG is great to deal with. The tune is specific to your vehicle. He send you a baseline, you do some logging and he tweaks it from there.

Sunflowergirl

Full Access Members
Reaction score

That is the way VA E85 is too. Never tested it below 72ish though. Was E86 when I tested it yesterday. I test it every other fill up.

He does tunes for those that already own the MPVI2 and credits all the time. MPVI2/RTD is SUCH a better platform than all the others because of the logging.

Adam@ZFG is great to deal with. The tune is specific to your vehicle. He send you a baseline, you do some logging and he tweaks it from there.

E79-82 here in VB

Sunflowergirl

Full Access Members
Reaction score

What is your max boost and what does it hold at during WOT on ZFG e85 tune? Asking for a friend

Sunflowergirl

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Spill it on 5 star man, tell us what those boost numbers are. Everyone wants to know

BP 09

Reaction score
Dang it Ray, reading an old thread and this makes me want to hit Adam up again and see if he will still do a turned back E85 tune. Been running my 91 file from him a lot lately

OP
OP
LokiWolf

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dang it Ray, reading an old thread and this makes me want to hit Adam up again and see if he will still do a turned back E85 tune. Been running my 91 file from him a lot lately
I think he stopped offering it. It really does push the Pump, but worth asking. Want me to drop him a line? I actually just switched our Expedition back to this tune yesterday, cause well E85 is MUCH cheaper! We have a newer station with it between my Wife's work and home, so it makes it FAR easier for her to run it. Need to add your Trans adjustments to that file, and see how it does. She likes the shifting on our 93 tune better than the E85 tune, but it also has double the revisions. Yours trans might resolve that!