Unknown 3 Tone Chime

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Budwise

Reaction score
Just lately I've started getting a 3 tone chime, and it seems to be when I'm leaving or returning to the area near my home. It is a quick 3 tones in descending frequency but I have yet to figure out what is causing it. Anyone have any ideas?

Robert McMillan

17plati
Reaction score
Just lately I've started getting a 3 tone chime, and it seems to be when I'm leaving or returning to the area near my home. It is a quick 3 tones in descending frequency but I have yet to figure out what is causing it. Anyone have any ideas?
Picking up a Bluetooth device?

OP
OP
B

Budwise

Reaction score
I was able to get a video today. It happened as approaching my street both times today.

Uturn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Is the nav set up to use tones and is it programmed with your home? It could be the nav system alerting you that you have arrived.

DWs-TTEB

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Like you need tech to tell you that you drove yourself home. You get what I’m putting down here.

OP
OP
B

Budwise

Reaction score
I've never really used the nav since its not necessary with Android Auto.

OP
OP
B

Budwise

Reaction score
This morning I reproduced it with no phone connected so its NOT a phone, it's the head unit itself.

Meeker

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The only thing I have remotely like this is a text from my alarm system - when I get a certain distance from home without arming it, I get a message. But that's driving away from home which is the opposite. Never heard anything like this from mine (2018 XLT with Nav).

OP
OP
B

Budwise

Reaction score
I just did a master reset of the Sync 3 system and it happened AGAIN. IM GOING INSANE