Updated pics of SkyJumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SkyJumper

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just so people do not have to go through 5 or more pages to see the updated pics here they are.

I got the brush guard in yesterday. Assembled it and installed it last night. I also tinted almost half of the windshield from the sun and glare. Turned out professional grade with 5%.

Next on the list is a roof cargo basket, and Summit Racing moon visor.
SD531846.jpg
SD531845.jpg
SD531844.jpg
SD531842.jpg
SD531841.jpg
SD531840.jpg
SD531837.jpg
SD531836.jpg
SD531835.jpg
SD531834-1.jpg

rburch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks great! Thats the same place i put my flags! Except mine are Missouri Tigers, NY Giants and Tony Stewart!

OP
OP
SkyJumper

SkyJumper

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Is this the year? Jr. Nation

I sure hope so. NASCAR goes back to my grandfather in our family. I was a Sr fan until that terrible day at Daytona, then I instantly became a Jr fan. And it has been a long drout for a multiple win season.

Dib52

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Long time fan as well. I have one heck of a die cast(1/24 scale) collection that contains 12 of Sr's specialty paint schemes including Wheaties, Wrangler, Silver All-Sar, Taz, Bass Pro, Oreo, Peter Max and the 98 Daytona Plus. Felt like a little part of me died that day. Naturally, I threw all of my support behind Jr and have everything he has driven in the collection. Loved that 500 win in 04 and that's the prized piece in the bookshelf. That and his autographed full Simpson helmet in Bud colors. Duels tomorrow, I'll be in front of the TV, GO JR!!!.....and all other NASCAR supporters on the forum.

Last edited:

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thats it. me and lane dont like you! were gordon fans. hence the 24 in both our screen names! haha

expy looks good though. when you get the sun visor let us know how hard it was to install. i want one.