Volume of Navigation on 22 Expy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rob4092xx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
2022 Limited Expy. Anytime I use CarPlay Navigation I get blown away by the super high volume of the voice prompts. I have turned the volume knob down but that only lowers the volume of the stereo, not the Navigation Voice prompts. Does anyone know how to turn the volume of the voice prompts down? Thanks everyone!

SyndicateZ

Full Access Members
Reaction score
2022 Limited Expy. Anytime I use CarPlay Navigation I get blown away by the super high volume of the voice prompts. I have turned the volume knob down but that only lowers the volume of the stereo, not the Navigation Voice prompts. Does anyone know how to turn the volume of the voice prompts down? Thanks everyone!

Thank you very much for replying! I tried that and it didn’t adjust the Navigation prompt volume. Anything I might be missing?
I havent looked in my own 19 expy yet but I know for sure in my 07 Navigator you can adjust the volume of the "voice navigation". Just look in the settings for navigation...I would be Very surprised if you dont have the ability to adjust that in the new vehicles.. Next time im in my 19 imma check!

OP
OP
R

rob4092xx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I havent looked in my own 19 expy yet but I know for sure in my 07 Navigator you can adjust the volume of the "voice navigation". Just look in the settings for navigation...I would be Very surprised if you dont have the ability to adjust that in the new vehicles.. Next time im in my 19 imma check!
Outstanding. Thanks so much! I will take another look in settings.

rd618

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Outstanding. Thanks so much! I will take another look in settings.
It’s not in settings.
It’s when the nav is speaking. You have to do it then. It will adjust and default back up to 7 if you restart and it’s lower than that.

Yupster Dog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Have to read your ownwers manual? Because how to fix your problem is there. You might even learn some more cool things about your vehicle.

Anybody please help?
I answered this desprate post with valuable info and you report me?

And i quote "Ignorant and immature reply to a discussion. This is all about helping each other out. Not putting others down!" (Is that educated and mature?)

The only ignorance here is yours of your own truck.
Took me 2 minutes 30 seconds to look up your truck on the internet and find out that the second post of this thread ( A day before your plea for help) Is totaly correct.

Just incase you need to see it in your owners manual here is where it is,

Route Guidance - Adjusting the Guidance Prompt Volume​

ADJUSTING THE GUIDANCE PROMPT VOLUME​

Turn the volume control when a guidance prompt plays to adjust the volume.

Read your ownwers manual or be ignorant of your truck.

Yupster Dog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anybody please help?
Now let’s see if we can help you since you can’t seem to get it to work.
Can someone with a 22 W/nav please Help with nav volume? Is there a trick to it? Do you have to use the screen button? Does it need to be on a certain screen? Can you use the volume control on the steering wheel?
Well worth the time to help just to get one more distraction off the road.