Want to go lower...... Drop spindles or springs??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
LOOKING TO FINALLY GO LOWER... WHATS BETTER DROP SPRINGS OR SPINDLES AND OPINIONS ARE APPRECIATED!:shrug:

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hmmm.. might have to research this.... but i would think that springs would be better...

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
im thinking drop spindles would be better for ride quality... but you have to do springs in the back rite???

thats what im thinking

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im thinking drop spindles would be better for ride quality... but you have to do springs in the back rite???

thats what im thinking

that makes more sense... springs in the rear and spindles up front.... kinda like a suspension lift but opposite... damn tired right now... but that makes a lot of sense

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
park next to walnuts to make your car look like its laying frame?:joke:

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i think i can only do spindles since i have air all around...let me know what spindles you get...should i drop it when i only have 3 in after the air goes down when parked?

EMendoza93

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The only drop parts available for the 03+ is the springs. Everything else is custom. Just do the belltech springs with one turn cut, for 3.5 drop. But with anything more then 2" you'll run into camber issues. Also transmission crossmember will scrape so watch where you go.

Ross, you should just add a tank and compressor to make your oem bags adjustable.

OP
OP
WHOISMOOTOO

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
And the lowering god chimes in! After a shit ton of research I'm going belltech springs since eibach is only 1.6 and 1.8 (barely unnoticeable for the money) and belltech will just flat out go lower. My question now is will the stock struts hold up pretty good or SHOULD I replace them? I'd like to keep pretty good ride quality if possible

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chase5817