Wanting to add some mods to my 2019 limited stealth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IncidentalLoss

Reaction score
Just got a 2019 limited stealth 4x4 with the heavy duty tow package, and I am in the market for some mods.

I see some people have been putting the raptor skid plates on their rigs. What else will work?
interested if anyone has put the transmission skid plate on their non timberline vehicles.

currently running 33 inch tires on the factory 22's. it may get a small lift in the future, possibly an intake upgrade, and a new downpipe upgrade.

I am also interested in software or anything that may be of use to me as a new expy owner.

SyndicateZ

Full Access Members
Reaction score
1st mod is a catch can

2nd should be a Ford ESP

3rd a AEM dryflow drop in air filter.

Done

Peter L

Reaction score
Skid plates for a 2019 Expecdition (mine is a limited) - I ordered mine from RCI Offroad in Loveland CO (https://rcimetalworks.com/ and https://rcimetalworks.com/product/2015-2023-f-150-full-skid-plate-package/). Got the full set for the Ford F150 (2018-2021) and had them installed at an offroad place in town. Minor modification to the center mounting method due to slight difference from F150. Also, you need to remove the front air dam (which I think looks stupid anyway). Fit great and cover everything except the fuel tank - just chose to not buy that part. Oh, and I've had one maintenance place say something about changing the oil - it's not a problem - Ford has serviced the vehicle with no issues so it's a proper fitment.
I did look into a small lift kit - can't remember which one it was but there is one out there that also adjusts the trailing arms on the rear so the wheels stay centered in the wheel wells. It was goig to be somewhere in the neighborhood of $2,000 - $2,500 installed and I figured a could live without spending a grand per inch.....I just wanted mention this as the other kits do NOT allow for this, at least insofar as I could find kits.
Good luck - I love mine and just be prepared to have the cam phasers replaced under warranty if they weren't done already in the last year or so with the newest design phasers.
20211202_123129.jpg