what about these?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you can get a good price they seem like good rims... but is it worth the wait to find new tires???

SaulHeyman

Reaction score
Yea, if he gives you the price you want. There is no shame in holding them up in your garage until you get a new set of tires. You would thank yourself if you find a deal on the tires you want. Gotta do these things in order!

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
They are nice. I kinda forget what style you lean towards... are you a street or off -road? In an 18 they look very street to me. But very cool. Mind you , wrap some rugged 33 or 35's around them and they will look off road in a hurry. Malls beware!!!!

OP
OP
T

treycool94

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yea im more the offroad type i would save them till i get some 33's or 35's. this x-mas im getting a ton of parts for my expy possably two inch keys and pucks all around shocks, spark plugs, and a programmer. these 18's prob wont see tires for a wile... im talking to him right now about a price.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
get'em!!! make an offer and get'em...so what if you have to wait to get them...you'll have them and if needed you could sell them yourself if needed...