What coolfeature have you discovered recently?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

armoredsaint

Full Access Members
Reaction score
mine is the hidden start under the cup holders if your batteries go **** up, yes I haven’t even read the manual ;)

Soliyou

Full Access Members
Reaction score
To adjust the rear A/C temperature, just press on “rear” button and it opens the rear A/C menu in the screen, even when in Apple CarPlay.

I was under the impression that this is an on/off button!

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How to shut the dumb lane keep back to OFF after you accidentally turn that babysitter feature on when trying to deactivate traction control to power slide thru the snow!

Jace

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hidden start?

Yeah under one of the cup rubber inserts (by the shifter) there is a place to drop your keyfob that will allow you to start the vehicle if the keyfob's batteries die.

OP
OP
armoredsaint

armoredsaint

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i wish mine had the front camera washers like they do in the Raptors, I know there's the rear washers for camera

st381183

Full Access Members
Reaction score
When in compass mode on driver’s cluster, the turn by turn instructions will be displayed between the speedo and tach when you are using the nav system. Not as great as the map showing up there but pretty cool nonetheless.