what have you done to yours? Making it your own

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
F

fordperfaddict

Reaction score
I have a 23 Limited Stealth in Dark Matter Gray.
Haven't really done much.
I added WeatherTech floor liners in all 3 rows as well as their mud flaps. Anything to reduce stuff thrown into the running board mechanisms.
An AFE cold air box with the Donaldson PowerCore filter.
A J&L passenger side catch can.
I just ordered a set of lug nuts as well. I replaced them on my 2011 after I found several of them had swollen.
can you post some pics of the mudflaps? not a bad idea esp with winter coming and that will def prevent snow from getting all up in the auto running boards. what brand did you go with?

everyone post pics of the setups! these kind of posts can be great for others and helps grow interest in the forum and vehicles! will be posting what ive done as soon as it is done!

JimmyM

Full Access Members
Reaction score
can you post some pics of the mudflaps? not a bad idea esp with winter coming and that will def prevent snow from getting all up in the auto running boards. what brand did you go with?
I'll take a couple pics. They're WeatherTech and fit really well. They even come with little clear tape strips to fit on the paint where they might touch. So paint scuffing. The fronts clear the powered running boards with no issues.

PhoenixRizez

Reaction score
What is everyone doing to make them your own? I'm considering a chrome delete on the body but would love to see what everyone has done to theirs to make it unique?
I have the Stealth Performance Expy, so the blackout was already done from Ford. But we use it as our family car, like 'driving teen son's soccer friends after the game' kind of used. So, I knew I needed heavy-duty floor mats other than the carpeted ones that came with the truck, but I've always thought Weather Tech mats look like I'm a construction worker on the way to a job site!

I found 3dMats (www.3dmatsusa.com) and they looked very nice in the pics, not like a work truck. I ended up buying the full 3 row Expedition set of their Kagu series mats and I love them! They look very nice in the truck, not like a work truck, and they are waterproof and easy to clean. Well-worth checking out. (https://3dmatsusa.com/products/kagu-floor-liner)

JimmyM

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here are those pics of the mud flaps. Need to get some plastic trim treatment on them to blacken them up

Attachments

• PXL_20231024_193223205.jpg
    PXL_20231024_193223205.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 19
  • PXL_20231024_193229534.jpg
    PXL_20231024_193229534.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 19

Stsysar

Reaction score
Depends on the model year. I think the earlier models are M12 x 1.75 and M14 x 2.0 and the later models are M14 x 1.5.
Thanks, Gary. I have a 2023 max Limited. So, it would be M14 x 1.5 then.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire