What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
finished big 3 upgrade...forgot to bolt down one of the old big 3 wires...cranked it up and went to lowes...come back I'm smelling a burning smell...pop the hood and the 2nd alt + wire was dangling and half of it got ripped off...300a fuse popped which is good and I'm lucky that nothing serious happened...don't know if the belt of fan ripped it off and don't see the half that was ripped off anywhere...i'll check for codes and check all fuses in panel to make sure everything is good...seems ok

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had the rear wheel bearings replaced and the front differential rebuilt. She was making a lot of noise but now nice and quiet, well as quiet as the tires will allow.

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Well I got a little sideways today on turns since it rained water & mix. On the last turn before home I just dipped the throttle a little more and managed to drive sideway for about a second or two.... It's fun doing it with a big truck

reece146

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got my truck back from the body shop. Had the dreaded roof rust around the windshield. Local shop did a great job of cutting out the metal (~9" x ~6") and forming a new lip over the driver's seat. Finish and paint is great - I'm an old fart that's fussy and they met my expectations.

Now I can move forward with replacing the water damaged BCM and adding modern electronics (Android HU) to the centre stack.

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dreaded "check charging system" came on today... Looks like I'm going to have the replace the alternator soon and think I might put an odyssey battery in anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edmund K

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Cleaned out the interior, especially the center console, including removal of the console panel to get the extra crumbs and "gunk" from hauling four kids around. Looks like new again!

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Going to take off my wheel lights and put on wheel spacers

Mr. 10K

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member