What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dib52

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nothing, she's been parked for the last week, been riding the Spyder!

ohillny

Reaction score
Installed Alt/serp belt

I installed a alternator after only trying to repair I wasn't able to get the parts I needed from the auto parts store so I ended up buying a new Boo 160 buckaroos that wasn't in the plans or budget.. I also put on a new serpentine belt and BOY can I say I was lucky I had more cracks and splits in that darn thing than should have been allowed!!!

Side Note
DOES any know what the voltage should be for the 2000 Expo I just put in a new alternator and it charging at like 15.05 volts. I put in a new one because my battery light came on and I tested it battery was at 12v and some change and the alternator was at 14.4 and higher when i put a load on. I was told it was over charging. But since putting the new one on and seeing the volts go up I dont know, but the battery light did go off..

curleywon

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I visited mine in the body shop where they told me that front door opening and rear door pillar need major straightening and not just a fender and door change as previously thought! More money and more time away from home!! :bawl:

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
I visited mine in the body shop where they told me that front door opening and rear door pillar need major straightening and not just a fender and door change as previously thought! More money and more time away from home!! :bawl:

Accident?? :(

Baltimore! Hello neighbor.. :)

curleywon

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Accident?? :(

Baltimore! Hello neighbor.. :)

I bought it 2 years ago with a primered left fender and driver's side door damage. Another shop told me to get a new fender and door and it should be an easy swap. Apparently the previous owner never attempted to repair the damage. He used washers and removed screws to re-align the doors and fenders. So the new doors and fender that I bought don't line up properly. I may have to go with a cheaper paint job to offset the cost of the additional labor. Funny I was just reading about you lightning build!!!

OlBlue

Reaction score
Painted the grille

Before

134b968d.jpg

After

70b9fec3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk