What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Gave her a bath and did something that hurts every time, filled the gas tank.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yesterday went to mc cains valley. the dirt there was really really weird. tacky and wet, but yet you can sink in if you floor it or power brake it. and then pull right out if you go the other direction or foot off the brake. really weird. and then today i just washed off all the dirt that got stuck to it. this week i have to fix the radio.

rex450se

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just got back from getting the #8 plug and COP replaced. That sucked, $125 for about 30 minutes of work. I was going to do it but I looked at it, then at my short T-Rex arms and said f that. She runs much better now though, so I'm happy.

Victor

OP
OP
cleaningman94

cleaningman94

Full Access Members
Reaction score
:bawl::bawl:I havent driven her much so today pulled her in the garage because we are getting rain tonight. Also but 15.00 bucks in and barely moved the needle gas mileage didnt even recalculate.:bawl:

Last edited:
OP
OP
cleaningman94

cleaningman94

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I wetsanded a few scuffs out today from peoples doors boy does that work good. Then I polished some of the car and waxed the whole thing.

WECole

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Got some Mother's Back-to-Black and washed/polished the side steps. They really look good now, so plasti-dip the grill and trim is next (if I can find a #&*%!! store around here that sells it!) LOL.