What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whowey

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Got the Treadwright Guardians mounted up and put on. So nice to no longer have the annoying vibration from the BadYears.

DF5.4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Oil & Filter change. Replaced the O2 sensor that was throwing a CEL every once in a while. I replaced the air suspension compressor about a month ago and it's working great. I just need to find out why I still get a "Check Air Suspension" message when I start the truck.

Anders

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Changed to summer tires, bought a new set of Hankook Ventus ST RH06275/55 20" 117V XL. They wil hopefully provide a smooth ride on the road.
And some oil/filter change.
Ready to go!!

northernexp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey! Cool!

Usually it's the other way around and can never find those in Metric. I may have to buy one just for that very reason.

Are you in the us? There isn't many details on tapatalk... Back in my ricer days I would always have to settle for aftermarket gauges that were in mph because those were the only ones on eBay lol.

Lightnig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Are you in the us? There isn't many details on tapatalk... Back in my ricer days I would always have to settle for aftermarket gauges that were in mph because those were the only ones on eBay lol.

No, I am in the great white north otherwise known as Alberta.

And ohhhh soooo sick of Snow, got another 3 inches of the white crapola over the weekend, and still coming down.

northernexp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No, I am in the great white north otherwise known as Alberta.

And ohhhh soooo sick of Snow, got another 3 inches of the white crapola over the weekend, and still coming down.

Tell me about it... Im in Manitoba and we have had the worst winter in 100 years, and every winter is bad so to be the worst one it's really really bad. It was-40 with the wind chill from November till about a week ago.

And when it did warm up a bit, we got hit with blizzard after blizzard. I've never seen as much snow as I have this year, and I'm Canadian born and raised. There's no where to put the show anymore, I'm so sick of this ***t already...

GaryH2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Gave the big girl a wash, spray detail and cleaner her up. This was a tough winter and the leading edge of the hood took a beating so I did some touch up paint work too.

The good news is that with all of the stone/salt chips and Ford aluminum paint issues, repainting the hood will take care of both issues!:winner_second_h4h:

Lightnig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well, not today, but this friday last

Drove into work nice and early, had a good drive in too.

About an hour later the big boss stops by my office with some `really bad news` for me...

My PS rear tire was no longer doughnut shaped, but was now a D

Yay, dead flat...

So after work out came the plug kit and 20 minutes later was back on the road. Gotta love those kits...