What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcmeyer5

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Okay, so I got some renders of the frame. The fist one shows the front. It has recesses for the buttons, a slot for the lightning cable, and a groove at the top that I am going to put the magnetic strip from a smart cover. The back is open to allow access to the stock radio behind it should the need arise. The second one shows the back. Most of those cavities were to reduce weight and cost, but the 4 rectangular shallow ones are for the magnets (1.0 x 0.5 x 0.25). The middle cavity on the right of the screen is for the charging cable to go in. I WANT to have a pin and pad connection so I don't have to have wires hanging out. Haven't quite figured that part out. Suggestions are welcome. Frame should be here next week.

ipad frame front.png
ipad frame back.png

wermad

Reaction score
Wheel and cap locks came in. Easy 10 minute install:

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
The past 10 fill up I've averaged exactly 11.77 MPG. I wanna see that damn 12 one day!

reece146

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Spot welder cutter showed up in the mail. Now I need to drive down to New York and get the new radiator support and other things.

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went an got a new transducer (attached to the brake booster) the only code my truck is showing for this transmission issue... I'm doubtful the little sensor can solve my issue as now I don't even have reverse majority of the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tcwaltz

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Changing the rear brake Calipers. The originals must have been far to gone to reuse as I'm having random issues of calipers sticking and having nifty brake smoke.... I'll be damned if the rears don't cost more than the fronts...wtf.

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Well I didn't forsay do anything to the expy today but I did get stung about 150 times by a wasp & hornets nests....

I was trimming the bushes in the back yard when suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my hand, I stopped the trimmer saw and by the time I realized I was dealing with an entire nest of bees it was already too late cause the pain was sever all over my back, legs, arms, chest, neck & face. I ran and kept running through backyards and they kept following and stinging me repeatedly. Eventually I found a pool and I jumped in it at one of the neighbors house a few hundred yards away. I stayed in the pool for 15 minutes till the coast was clear to come out,

By then the home owner called the cops on me and when they approached me the bees swarmed us again, I jumped back in the pool, cops ran to their car and called pest control & an ambulance for me since My skin looked like a tomato.

Long story short pest control came, killed the nest and fogged an entire half mile diameter of the nest. No one else got stung but me, two cops and k9 Shepard. I got the worst of it but I'm feeling much better now (12 hours since). Thank God I'm not allergic otherwise medic said I'd be dead 100% sure of that.

I was stung by hornets and wasps, both attacked but the hornets gave chase.

Hornets stingers are easy to remove since they leave half their intestines attached, but wasps they can sting multiple times as the stinger doesn't detach from their body.

Oh what a fun day this was.