What did you do to the expy today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gruz7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The shop doing my master cylinder for the brakes will have it done Monday...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
finally finished the lining the tailgate with sound deadener...250 mil thick...rattle from bass ELIMINATED

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
Yayee managed to do a fish slide and held it side slide for a few hundred yards this time. I been trying to do this for years every time it rains this is my first time I can say I have succeeded in doing it

wermad

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback folks, and I've siding on removing the spacers. I'll get it done on Monday when I'm free.

Yayee managed to do a fish slide and held it side slide for a few hundred yards this time. I been trying to do this for years every time it rains this is my first time I can say I have succeeded in doing it

Drifting Expy...on purpose...kewl :happy107:

Habbibie

Is it Christmas yet?
Reaction score
What the hell happened to the expi today, driving down the highway doing 80 when suddenly my belt starts screaming (very loud squealing) then the engine started smoking heavily so I pulled over right away and popped the hood open thinking something is on fire by now.

Couldn't see anything at first but once the smoke dissipated I realized the tensioner pulley had locked up and the belt was just rubbing on it. Thank god I was only a mile away from the nearest Autozone. Replaced the belt and tensioner on the shoulder and it's fine now but man wtf kinda crap is this. I was one pissed off **** doing the repair I can't say I didn't yell and kick the expy once or twice in the process.

I got home, parked it and chucked the keys across the street, I havent retrieved them yet and I'm seriously considering torching the damn truck. Screw it I'm not driving it for a week I bet something will be broken next time I go to start it