What Have You Done to Your 4th Gen This Week?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKentPhoto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
First wash!
I'm usually not a fan of tire shine but on the black wheels it's pretty much a requirement...

I picked up the cheapest electric power washer at Wally World and I'm totally sold. Perfect for car washes... With two people (one on the spong and one on the washer) and you can knock out cars pretty quick. Next I have to see if it has enough oomph to tackle the deck...

20200428_190033-01.jpeg 20200428_190445-01.jpeg

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
First wash!
I'm usually not a fan of tire shine but on the black wheels it's pretty much a requirement...

I picked up the cheapest electric power washer at Wally World and I'm totally sold. Perfect for car washes... With two people (one on the spong and one on the washer) and you can knock out cars pretty quick. Next I have to see if it has enough oomph to tackle the deck...

View attachment 35775 View attachment 35776

SPONGE?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
First wash!

View attachment 35775 View attachment 35776
If you like the pressure washer you need to step up to a foam cannon, the cannon paired with two bucket setup is the way to go.

dump the sponge for a microfiber mitt and fancy drying towel or you’ll be paint correcting quarterly on that black beast scratch magnet.

looks sharp, BTW.

AKentPhoto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah,
I have a better wash mitt at home (currently at uncle's place) but I do have an absorber to dry which I swear by. The pWasher has an attachment for soap but it is pretty lame. I have seen much better. I did however dilute the soap. Next time I won't and see how it goes.

The 2 pack is almost the same price as single. Could use for two vehicles or use one on bottom of vehicle and one for sides and top.

Check this out at Amazon.com
CleanTools 10063 Absorber Synthetic Drying Towel, 27-Inch x 17-Inch, 2-Pack https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01EWCS2J2/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_qYxQEbPFWJ3Y3

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah,
I have a better wash mitt at home (currently at uncle's place) but I do have an absorber to dry which I swear by. The pWasher has an attachment for soap but it is pretty lame. I have seen much better. I did however dilute the soap. Next time I won't and see how it goes.

The 2 pack is almost the same price as single. Could use for two vehicles or use one on bottom of vehicle and one for sides and top.

Check this out at Amazon.com
CleanTools 10063 Absorber Synthetic Drying Towel, 27-Inch x 17-Inch, 2-Pack https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01EWCS2J2/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_qYxQEbPFWJ3Y3

What type of soap? Chamois terrify me. Too ‘flat’ a surface for my liking.

Anyway, nothing a good annual paint correction won’t fix!

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The chemical guys drying towels are really good as is their cannon. I have their pink soap that does great but I use the Gtechniq soap for the Navigator, apparently it’s best for their coating which I have.