what i did today.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
so after helping my gf move i decided to take my back rug out and clean it up. so i vacuumed it and while i was at it i cleaned all the plastic pieces. i also bed lined the trim pieces. the pieces that could snap out or bolt out. i dont have pics of those. but i will post pics soon. but i figured i would take some pics to show you.

so as some of you know this truck was a drug runner. and i had a secret hatch. well here it is. securedownload1-2.jpg securedownload2-2.jpg

this is under my back carpet and right behind the 2nd row. as you can see you can see the ground. and the gas tank (where the drugs were).

also my truck has been starting funny. i didnt know what was wrong. so i popped the hood to disconnect the fuse on the power cable to my amp and look what i found. securedownload-3.jpg yeah yeah i know. :idiot:

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drug runner? That looks like a hole in the cargo area. If that was a drug runner, Im sure he was dissapointed at the end of his run.

OP
OP
panda24619

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Drug runner? That looks like a hole in the cargo area. If that was a drug runner, Im sure he was dissapointed at the end of his run.

he was. how do you think we got it? the DEA got it at the boarder. drugs in the tank. so my cousin bought it with out a tank and put one in and sold it to us. haha

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
he was. how do you think we got it? the DEA got it at the boarder. drugs in the tank. so my cousin bought it with out a tank and put one in and sold it to us. haha

That is not a drug hiding spot, I wouldve believed you if you said it was a midget escape hatch.

tsingson

Full Access Members
Reaction score
couldve been a portable toilet like in the greyhound buses.

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
that would explain why his expy runs like crap.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
expresspedition