What I have been up too...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hate you for your nice car... now I hate you more for such a bad @$$ vacation....

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
awesome pics and trip man. i wanted to take our seadoo's from san diego to catalina island but the wifey never wanted to do it.

thats one hell of a trip nvy! flying over there takes long enough! but dam dude! i think i wanna go to florida now. so ive im ever down there ill hit you up. not to do that trip but i wanna trip. looks like you had funn. so how many days was that?

tallsville

Full Access Members
Reaction score
nice pics ft. now you are forgiven for not ******* in such a long time. And nvy you're crazy if you wanted to do that trip. its 26 miles from long beach/san pedro and most people wont do it with less than a 25ft boat.

Walk03XLT

Reaction score
That's a bad ass trip man....Great pics....yet another reason I need to finally leave this landlocked place and move to Florida full time....

OP
OP
FtLaudBlkGT

FtLaudBlkGT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's a bad ass trip man....Great pics....yet another reason I need to finally leave this landlocked place and move to Florida full time....

I welcome everyone to move to FL, just make sure to not drive slow in the left lane...

OP
OP
FtLaudBlkGT

FtLaudBlkGT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Great pics, the water was beautiful.

Pics do not even come close... Arriving into the "Port" you could look down and see small fish swimming around and that was 25-30 feet deep and it looked as if it was 5 feet deep. At one point we could look down at the bottom in about 80 feet of water.

We are going back again in July.

OP
OP
FtLaudBlkGT

FtLaudBlkGT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thats one hell of a trip nvy! flying over there takes long enough! but dam dude! i think i wanna go to florida now. so ive im ever down there ill hit you up. not to do that trip but i wanna trip. looks like you had funn. so how many days was that?

We left on saturday June 11 and came back the following day.

nice pics ft. now you are forgiven for not ******* in such a long time. And nvy you're crazy if you wanted to do that trip. its 26 miles from long beach/san pedro and most people wont do it with less than a 25ft boat.

Miami to Bimini is a 53 mile shot across the ocean...

Very Nice:drool2:......I wish I had that kinda stuff to do up here.

You all have beautiful forests and that white stuff called SNOW...

JDMitchell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here is the big question: How much was the total for this trip since fuel was $6.15 a gallon and a cheeseburger with fries was $14?

I think I would have to head for Cuba or Haiti since I am a government employee. :rotflmao: