What Pricing is Everyone Getting? (I know that this has been discussed but can't find it)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

29twonine

Full Access Members
Reaction score
tell them to bugger off. Granger will sell to you at 3% below invoice and help ship it to you when it arrives.
Is this the Granger dealer in Iowa? Would they be worth using from Colorado? I gave a good feeling the dealer I usually use will try to fleece me!

Fastcar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just a little history...I've always ordered my Fords, ten of them over the past 13 years. I've always paid $300-$400 over invoice. Today I submitted a 'bill of materials' for a 2022 Platinum with a list of Invoice Price and MSRP, thinking I would be treated as I have always been. I used to work with the Truck Sales Manager, who has left the dealership. Now, I'm dealing with a Salesman who told me that there is a shortage of vehicles, and they are selling everything at MSRP or above..

Has anyone gotten any kind of price below MSRP on a ordered 2022? The vehicle that I spec'd is MSRP of $84,785.00 vs the Invoice price of $81,193.00. The fact that this dealership gets ALL of the service of our 3 Fords, makes no difference to them. When this 'chip shortage' is over, I hope that this dealership will be "outside looking in" when selling returns to normal, and i strongly believe that it will one of these days.

Thanks in advance for your responses
It says you are from Boston. I was until 18 years ago. There are a bunch of dealers to choose from. One of them has to be realistic with their pricing. Were it me I'd jump over the RI border to Tasca Ford, or Rodman Ford and see what they offer.

H20addict

Reaction score
I got invoice price on my ordered 22 Limited Max from a local dealer after much pushing, and showing them 3 quotes from across the US for below invoice pricing.

Dealers offering below invoice were Granger Ford, Iowa (3% under invoice). Koons Woodbridge Ford in VA (4% under invoice), and Chapman Ford in Horsham PA (4%under invoice).

There are below invoice deals available, you just have to be willing to drive.

OP
OP
C

caplanm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It says you are from Boston. I was until 18 years ago. There are a bunch of dealers to choose from. One of them has to be realistic with their pricing. Were it me I'd jump over the RI border to Tasca Ford, or Rodman Ford and see what they offer.
I am in the Boston area. I used to buy all of my Fords from Muzi Ford located in Needham off of Route 128. Sadly, their dealership closed at the end of November last year. The large portion of land that it was on was worth more than the dealership, and it was sold to a developer. I'm talking to another dealer on the South Shore who was recommended by a friend of mine

keny01998

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My local dealer would love to sell you at MSRP plus another $10k market adjustment lol.

Fastcar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Guess it's just me but, there is no way I'm ordering a truck and then have to wait a couple of months for it and pay list price..

mrmustang

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Guess it's just me but, there is no way I'm ordering a truck and then have to wait a couple of months for it and pay list price..
Yet there are plenty paying not only full list, but 3-8K over full list for 2021's, right now, as we type posts out on this forum.

Bill

Fastcar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yet there are plenty paying not only full list, but 3-8K over full list for 2021's, right now, as we type posts out on this forum.

Bill
As long as folks play the game, the dealers will continue to take the money.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r98exp1