What Pricing is Everyone Getting? (I know that this has been discussed but can't find it)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caplanm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just a little history...I've always ordered my Fords, ten of them over the past 13 years. I've always paid $300-$400 over invoice. Today I submitted a 'bill of materials' for a 2022 Platinum with a list of Invoice Price and MSRP, thinking I would be treated as I have always been. I used to work with the Truck Sales Manager, who has left the dealership. Now, I'm dealing with a Salesman who told me that there is a shortage of vehicles, and they are selling everything at MSRP or above..

Has anyone gotten any kind of price below MSRP on a ordered 2022? The vehicle that I spec'd is MSRP of $84,785.00 vs the Invoice price of $81,193.00. The fact that this dealership gets ALL of the service of our 3 Fords, makes no difference to them. When this 'chip shortage' is over, I hope that this dealership will be "outside looking in" when selling returns to normal, and i strongly believe that it will one of these days.

Thanks in advance for your responses

ygfvdrrtffy

Reaction score
Just a little history...I've always ordered my Fords, ten of them over the past 13 years. I've always paid $300-$400 over invoice. Today I submitted a 'bill of materials' for a 2022 Platinum with a list of Invoice Price and MSRP, thinking I would be treated as I have always been. I used to work with the Truck Sales Manager, who has left the dealership. Now, I'm dealing with a Salesman who told me that there is a shortage of vehicles, and they are selling everything at MSRP or above..

Has anyone gotten any kind of price below MSRP on a ordered 2022? The vehicle that I spec'd is MSRP of $84,785.00 vs the Invoice price of $81,193.00. The fact that this dealership gets ALL of the service of our 3 Fords, makes no difference to them. When this 'chip shortage' is over, I hope that this dealership will be "outside looking in" when selling returns to normal, and i strongly believe that it will one of these days.

Thanks in advance for your responses
tell them to bugger off. Granger will sell to you at 3% below invoice and help ship it to you when it arrives.