What Pricing is Everyone Getting? (I know that this has been discussed but can't find it)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jay Kay

Reaction score
Those of you that have a PCO, how did you get them? Any specific site/link you signed up on?

Does the PCO amount you’re getting also include the $1000 off Ford is advertising for any custom order before 2/28?

RetiredSOB

Reaction score
My PCO just showed up in the mail, The timing was a little suspect as it was right after I had the cam phasers done. I also signed up on Ford's website for updates on the 2022 Expedition before it came out, which might have triggered a PCO, who knows. I have had Fords for many years and this is my first one.

PCO - I believe it stands for personal cash offer?

RetiredSOB

Reaction score
Those of you that have a PCO, how did you get them? Any specific site/link you signed up on?

Does the PCO amount you’re getting also include the $1000 off Ford is advertising for any custom order before 2/28?
The $1,000 cash bonus was on top of the PCO and the X-plan(if you are eligible).

Jay Kay

Reaction score
Sorry, but what is "PCO"?
Private Cash Offer…it’s basically a discount code/offer randomly generated for a specific person. I’ve seen people online say they got it after signing up for updates on Fords website and then they received an offer but I’ve never been targeted for it.

drw1926

Reaction score
Private Cash Offer…it’s basically a discount code/offer randomly generated for a specific person. I’ve seen people online say they got it after signing up for updates on Fords website and then they received an offer but I’ve never been targeted for it.
Got it, thanks!

wannabeMtb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Now that gas prices are more than $5 at most states (and even close to $6 in california), I am expecting demand for giant SUVs to slow down considerably. That might make the dealers sell stock expeditions at MSRP or even below MSRP.

For those whom $6 (or $8 in future) gas is not a concern, this might be a good time to buy