What to Look For 2006 Eddie Bauer Potential Buy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Looking hard at a 2006 Eddie Bauer for a replacement to the totaled family van. Kids are out of car seats and I would love to move to an SUV since we have to replace it (wouldn't have before).
We're looking at an 06 Eddie Bauer. It's super clean inside and out and only have ~80k miles on it and they're only (I think it's low from what I've seen) $11,800 for it. Carfax comes back good though it was evidently involved in a wreck that was more than $1,000 damage but guaranteed no total,structural damage, and no air bags deployed. It's had 3 owners but all in the same town 45 miles away.
What are the major points I need to check thoroughly? Any help is greatly appreciated. We can't gamble on the family vehicle.

1994 Ford F250, 2wd, 7.3L IDI, NA, E4OD

OP
OP
R
Reaction score
Oh, I am sorry about that. Thanks for the reply.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no prob...its all good...just pointing u to the information ur looking for...good luck on the buy

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Check the Fuel Pump Driver Module for any signs of corrosion as they are know to cause problems and leave you stranded. This is a problem on the 05 and 06 model years only and more so in the northern states This has been well documented here on the forum

OP
OP
R
Reaction score
This truck has been in central Arkansas it's whole life. Where is this module, though?